Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 1 package Organic Grassfed Beef.
- 1/2 carton Trader Joe's shredded sweet potatoes.
- 1 Roasted Spaghetti Squash.
- 1 whole diced sweet onion.
- 1 cup Mushrooms.
- 2 cups fresh chopped spinach.
- 1/2 large can crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour.
- 1/3 cup cashew milk.
1. Slice open spaghetti squash, remove seeds, drizzle with #evoo s&p and bake face down at 375 for about 30 min or until outside is soft
2. Sauté meat in small separate pan.
3. In coconut oil, sauté sweet potatoes, onions, 1 clove of garlic, until soft, add spinach and mushrooms.
4. In a blender or @thenutribullet blend tomato sauce, coconut flour, fresh rosemary and cashew milk until thick
5. combine ALL ingredients and bake in a cast iron or glass pot for 30 min at 425. Most everything is already cooked so cook until everything is incorporated and slightly brown on the top.