Beet Noodle Salad by Veggie Noodle Co
- 2 pieces thick Cut bacon (Optional)
- 1/2 box of Veggie Noodle Co. Beet Spirals
- 3 sprigs of green onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh goat cheese
- Chopped Pecans, toasted
- salt & cracked pepper to taste
- Parsley Dressing:
- 1 cup trimmed Flat Leaf parsley (lightly packed)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar (or more to taste)
- pinch of salt
1. Use your favorite method to cook the bacon until crispy. Let it cool, then chop or crumble into small pieces and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, using pre-spiraled beets from Veggie Noodle CO set aside in your serving bowl. With a sharp knife slice the green onions into long thin slivers.
3. To assemble the salad, simply sprinkle the bacon, goat cheese and the pecans over the salad, then top with a pile of green onions. Makes for a gorgeous presentation. Drizzle with a generous amount of parsley dressing (directions below) and serve yourself!
For the Dressing: Add everything to a small blender and blend till chopped and combined. The dressing doesn’t have to be puree’d….unless you want it that way!